|Script For Thursday's Meeting
7:00 PM - Meeting at Ponders. Work on Blue Skies and You Tell Me Your Dream which could be contest songs.
Repertory: America the Beautiful, Armed Forces Medley, Blue Skies, California Here I Come, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, Darkness on the Delta, Georgia on My Mind, God Bless America, Hello Mary Lou, I’m Sittin’ on Top of the World, It’s the Music that Brings Us Together, Let’s Get Away from it All, Old Folks at Home, Star Spangled Banner, Welcome Song, When She Loved Me, When There’s Love at Home, Yesterday, and You Tell Me Your Dream
Much better turn out last week and a much bigger sound! Here’s hoping our Baritone Section gets to feeling better soon. Jimmy is working on more detailed issues now and that’s a good sign for our singing!
If you are not in a Quartet for February 14th, consider helping Pete out by manning or helping put the goodies together. All jobs are important in any endeavor we undertake. Until next week, KTTWS! SteveG
Invite, Invite and Invite your friends and relatives guys to come to our rehearsals. You never know, they may just be waiting for you to ask. RonS
|From The Business Manager
Make your availability known for next Saturday, January 28, sing out at Finley Stadium. Warm - up time: 2:15 pm to sing @ 3:00 pm.
Will have Ponders open early again this Thursday, approx 5:30 PM, for quartet practice, etc, etc. Pete
Valentine's Day Marketing Comments
o Pete is doing a great job getting everything going for Valentine's Day! As always, the issue is having enough quartets! If you would like to sing but haven't yet contacted Pete, please do so!
o What else can you do to help your Chorus? Please:
- Send the Poster along with any comments you would like to add to your personal email listings.
- Chat up the great idea of Singing Valentines with family and friends.
- Grab a few Posters to distribute in your area.
- If you have a spot for one, get one of the large outdoor signs and put it up!
- Ask Pete what else you might do to make this a Big Day!
- Last year we covered 60 sites and made over $3,000. Every extra stop this year is at least another $50 and enhanced Brand Awareness! Thanks! Rich